New Testing Phase

Share |

Tuesday 15 July 2008

School Witnessing

Praise God, praise God, praise God

Thanks be to God, so far today, He has allowed me to preach the twice, first to two guys who claim to be Christians. I don't know if they are or not, but they don't seem to understand it so I was priveliged. Then I preached it to a young man, which arose from using Gospel tracks.

The first one arose when the kids wanted to research their heros. The hero in question was 50Cent. And he believed he was a hero because he had reformed from drugs and stuff. From that everything followed, looking at the law and then a bit of grace.

The second happened when I gave a Million Dollar Bill and then a Good News/Bad News track. He asked why I work where I work. Things progressed quickly so that when I said I was an evangelist, he asked me what that was. I used that to springboard into the spiritual. I gave him the the GN/BN track and asked him to read it, which he did. I then took him through the Law and Grace. I could see the contriction on his face. I asked him if he there is any reason why he should not repent and put his faith in Jesus. He said there is no reason...

Thank the Lord

No comments:

Share |

Are You A Good Person

Are you a good person?